At Legal Strategies, we know that starting, or owning, your own business can be one of the most exciting, and stressful, times of your life. Our first priority is to answer all of your questions and to correct any misinformation that you have received. Only after we help you build a strong knowledge base will we work with you to make sound decisions about your business.
We will work with you to discuss what your plans for your business are and how best to move you toward that goal. We will help you decide which entity you should use for your business. We will discuss the agreements that you may need to put in place between the owners of the business and to describe how the business will be managed and conducted. We can also help you anticipate and plan for an “exit” strategy, in case owners want to leave the business, or are forced to leave through death, disability, divorce or a bankruptcy.
We will help you foresee the agreements you may need to create for your customers, employees and subcontractors, so that the obligations of each party are clearly defined and leaves no room for future disagreements or misunderstanding. We will make sure you are protected if an employee or contractor leaves your employ, so that he cannnot steal your confidential information, customers or remaining employees.
At Legal Strategies, we are available to provide the following services. We are happy to meet with you either in our office or the comfort of your own home.:
- Articles of Incorporation (for a new corporation)
- Articles of Organization (for a new limited liability company)
- By-Laws (for a corporation)
- Operating Agreement (for an limited liability company)
- Buy Sell Agreements between the owners
- Agreements to buy or sell a corporation or limited liability company
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Dissolutions and Liquidations
- Employment Agreements
- Annual Meeting Minutes
- Annual Board of Director Meeting Minutes
- Officer and Director Resolutions (to borrow money, etc.)
- Other Agreements and Contracts Needed to Conduct the Business, such as purchase orders, invoices, subcontracts, etc.