By Executive Order on June 1st, law offices can now re-open for business. So, we have returned to our usual business hours.
We have made some changes since March 24th, however. We want to keep you safe and make sure you are comfortable when you meet with us. So, we have implemented the following protocols for you:
- We will have you wait in your car until we have a conference room ready for you, so you will never sit in our lobby.
- We will wear a mask when we meet with you.
- If we will be passing you documents to sign, we will be wearing gloves.
- If you need to sign documents, we will give you a never-used pen in a plastic sleeve.
- We will have thoroughly wiped down the conference room between uses.
We understand if you are not yet comfortable meeting us in person. We are still offering Zoom conferences and good old-fashioned telephone calls! Just let us know how we can best serve you. We look forward to working with you again very soon.
(Image: Clipart Library)